WoW How Time Flys
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I did not realize how long it has been since I updated my page but it really has.I guess I better get with it.I have been trying to make a video of some photos that is one excuse and cleaning out my computer so it runs a little fast is another.Our weather has been getting cooler and we got a tropical storm out there they say it will not effect us only maybe some rain and winds. We have had winds all this week so far and just a few sprinkles of rain.Well tomorrow is Halloween do you have your false face on!! We are having our annual wiener roast so we will see how many ghosts and goblins come.I haven't posted and also made any scrapbook pages but look out I will get that back on track.I have a few ideas for scrapbook pages as I love old photos. Will let you know when to check that out and vote for me please.Time is getting late as I have work again as usual. So until later let those guardian angels watch over you all friends and family.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: