OOps
Monday, October 15, 2007
You guessed it I'm Back!!
Yes I know I have not updated for awhile but no excuses, as they would not be the answer.I know I think about doing it but then I start something else and there goes my update down the drain. Yes those snowbirds are flying in. You can tell it in the traffic and we have seen some in our park. Seems like just yesterday they left this summer has gone so fast and I need a good vacation somewhere to just relax(LoL).maybe one of these years I will be able to just retire for good (no work) at all.Hey Hey dream on little lady.I could think of more but you all would be sick of reading my rambling so I will post this and try--I said try to update tomorrow. Until then dream your dreams and angels will guide you threw.nite nite

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, October 15, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: