Time is running out
Friday, December 14, 2007

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome one and all;
Yes I am back with a short update; Time is getting very short, and I am just about done, I still have all my baking to do and still shopping( wish I could just snap my fingers and my gifts would be all gotten and wrapped)LOL Hope to get that done this weekend but we have a Christmas party to got to plus I need to bake all the cakes for it: Oh my what have I got myself into?? I need one of Santa's helpers. I will take some video of all the house and try to post before we leave for Orlando for Christmas.We are getting rain right now and it is to turn very cold maybe it will seem like Christmas as it has been so hot and humid lately.So until later please stop by to see what I have been up to and why I haven't updated in some time. Angels all around us watching over us: God Bless!!

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Friday, December 14, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: