A New Year
Tuesday, January 01, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome yes it is a brand new year.I suppose a lot of you angels brought in the new year with a bang.I myself was in bed at 10:00 as I had to work today,and guess what I am under the weather for the beginning of this new year. I hope this is not a preveiw of what this year has in store for me.I felt this coming on as I haven't felt that good since we returned for Orlando, where we spent the Christmas holiday.What did you let us get there? First he got it and now me,I hate cold and flu.(LOL) I hope you all have a safe and prosperus New Year.I am going to close this update for now as it is hard for me to breathe.So to all ay friend and family and all readers of this blog Happy New Year. May the angels keep us under their wings.God Bless All.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: