Home Again
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Welcome everyone,
You all probably wonder what this title means, Well I told you all I was under the weather well guess what I landed in the hospital. I got really bad chest pains so off we went and automatic admission because of my history. They did heart catheration and left we return home late Tuesday found not to much change from 2001.Something about left ventricle valve will find out more when see cardiologist.I feel not to bad ,I am sore at the site and can not return the normal until Monday. What a way to start the new year. I amm glad my secret agel changed my site Thanks Angel.i am make this the end until later as I have been up to long and am feeling have sick so until tomorrow may the angels keep me and all safe and healthy.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, January 09, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: