Recovering
Saturday, January 05, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome I'm trying to update a short blog.I have been sick every since Wednesday, I knew that I was getting something last weekend I just didn't know what as I just did not feel right.On Thursday I spent the whole day in bed and Friday I felt some better but not 100% so today I still am not back to par.I did start to take all my decorations down,got all the outside down but not inside.I just hope by doing this I didn't get to sweaty as all I did was sweat outside plus it drizzeled rain most of the day.I missed two days of work so I hope that I feel well enough to return Monday.Hope you all had a great New Year. I am going to sign off early as I am trying to watch the Steeler game. and my head is filling up again and it is hard to breathe. Take care and stay safe until we meet again.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, January 05, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: