Maybe Spring
Thursday, March 27, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome All,
With this maybe spring will stick around for awhile.We had some very cold days lately maybe spring will stick around for awhile, I sure hope so. I like the cool weather don't get me wrong.I hate that the weather gets so hot that we can't stand it but most of it is the humidity here in Florida. I am in the mist of planting and doing a lot of changes.I bought these planters to plant some kind of vine so it vines up my new arbor. Any suggestion? I have a few ideas but don't know just what to plant yet. We got the rest of the blocks last night now to get them in place.So more news my desktop computer died. So now I will have to update my page from here.I will buy another desktop all I need is the tower so until I get one it's this laptop. I also will not be making any scrapbooks for awhile.As I will not put photos on here as they take up too much space.I could do a few posts without photos I might do that. Well that is about it for now,oh I forgot some of our photos have arrived but most are missing. The package was broken on arriveal,so they are checking lost and found if not there we will have to email the company .I want my photos or the money back. With this I will end this update and hope the angels keep us safe and watch over all my faily until we meet again.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, March 27, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: