Wow a big change
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Welcome One and All,
My little fairy was a little busy last night,hum what does she have in store for the rest of this? There are a lot of things that are missing, can you still put them on or what? But I love the orchid as you know I love them and as soon as I get some new photos I will post them I just need to figure this out, but it seems as though I can do this. I have a few new orchids blooming now, and I will put some photos of our outside since we changed it and are still going to do more. I am off work for this week as they are still remodeling but will reopen on Friday.Our weather has reverted to fall or winter take your choice. Yesterday we broke a record of the coolest day time temp. It only went to 64 degrees all day,and today right now it is 50,now that is cold for Florida and this time of year. But I know it will warm up just as fast as it cooled down.I am not complaining as soon it will be too darn hot and I hate that,but it is not the heat I hate it is the humidity.Well I hope this little short update finds all the readers in good health and safe so until later may you all have your angels keep you safe until the next time,God Bless!!

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: