Rainy Days of Summer
Tuesday, April 01, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome to my Little Corner Of cyberspace,
Yes its me again, just thought I would update with a short one as It was raining,but has since stopped now the heat is back. This seems like summer already. We broke a record here in Naples yesterday. It was 91 already.Man I thought the rain had ended but guess what it just had a loud crack of thunder that scared the ----out of me.No rain yet, we need this rain but I am not ready for the heat yet.I got my planters planted yesterday now for them to start to vine. They are a red trumpet like flower on a dark green leafy vine with a yellow throat in the center of the red trumpet. I also planted some morning glories of blue and purple, should look great can't wait to see them. Well it is raining and now lighting so I guess I'll go and check my dinner and shut this down as I can't afford for this one to die because of a storm as now it is all I got and I miss my desktop a lot because I can't play around on this one as I don't want to waste my space on here. So until later angels will keep us safe and out of harms way. God Bless

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, April 01, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: