Back Again Happy Mothers Day
Sunday, May 11, 2008

glitter-graphics.com

Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day to All Mother's, yes I finally got back sorry it's been so long. First I lost my desktop and now I got a new one, so {just maybe] I will get to update more often I still need to get back to scrapbook. Thursday was my birthday [we won't say how old] but I had a great day and got many, many cards& gifts.Thanks for all and now it's Mother's Day what a beautiful day, are weather is hot and humid. I wish each and every mother a very happy day.Motherhood has many surprises and lots of loving memories. I guess I will cut this short as I am doing laundry today as you all know a mother's work is never done. Love to all on this blessed day and may all the angels keep us safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, May 11, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: