Summer Time Again
Friday, May 23, 2008

Time To Update[sorry for the lapse of time]
Welcome and yes I am still kicking.I know it's been awhile but a lot on doctor appointments and blood test and not feeling good.[Cal gone Take Me Away] I am having my knees replaced soon so I have had a lot of appointments and then Welcome to the OLD AGE CLUB[LOL] Had to go to the doctors for a physical and shots and exam from top to bottom what fun Hey!!Just waiting now I go on the 5th of June for conference on the replacement and then on the 18th for register of surgery and then on the 23 for surgery.This photo is of my flowers in front of my porch they are so nice. Our weather is so darn hot and humid I just we got to put up with it as live in that paradise called Florida. And what is up with all my children are you trying to follow your mother on the knee problems?? That isn't to Smart as they hurt[LOL] well I guess I will go do something as I am getting a headache for this but had to do those lovely monthly payments that are still due, so now that is done I will play more later.Ha HA
Until later stay safe no rollerblading.
 
Photobucket
Friday, May 23, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: