Surgery Over!!
Sunday, July 06, 2008

glitter-graphics.com

As you can see by my title the first knee surgery is over and a success I guess. Haven't felt too good after the surgery but I think I am going to make it.Last night was another bad night.I am on these pain pills and they make you feel goofy so I try not to take them but took one last night and I guess I didn't eat enough as I got sick and felt like I was on cloud nine all night long. I also haven't had much sleep since the day of surgery.I can get my legs in the right position and so all I do is toss and turn and then only doz. I can't wait to back to normal I do not like being waited on and my nurse gets upset with me,(half the time I swear he can not hear.)then yells I need to speak up and quit mumbling I also scare him too much when I say I am not feeling good. If he makes it threw this I sure will be glad.Then there is the fact he is afraid to leave me only, and even though we are retired we both need to work to survive,and with me off now he needs to work, I will be alright..I need to get off of this and lay down as I am getting tired and since I had surgery I get the chills and cold all the time as I am on Coumadin and it thins your blood they say that's why I get so cold and right now I am freezing.So take care and may all angels keep us safe. God Bless

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, July 06, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: