Tropical Dreams
Thursday, June 12, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Yes Welcome
I see some people did some changes on their blogs,whats next? I need new maybe try to change this!!!!! Not sure. Our weather hasn't been to bad with storms here yet. It is still hot and not enough rain.Nothing new to report. We went out to dinner last night with a friend she took us for a thank you for helping her and her mother.We went to this place called the boat house.We could have set outside but it was too hot so we sat next to the window with a view of the gulf. This was so beautiful and the meal was so good.Well must close this now and do some exercises for my knee, that they want me to do before my surgery. So until later stay safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, June 12, 2008 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:45 PM, Blogger Rochelle

I see some mentioned that they were going to change things on their page. Okay, I'll back up the template before you try. LOL.