Todays the Day
Monday, June 23, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome Friends and Family!!
You all are probably wondering what is with this title?? Well today I go to have the first knee replaced I only pray that all goes well. I am scared but I know that the lord is watching over the doctors and my health. I got some very unwanted news yesterday. My sister from Ohio called me and gave me some very bad news.She told me that she has parkkins disease. They have her on medicine now, she said that her right arm shakes and when she walks she can't swing her both arms.They did tests and they are almost certain that that is what she has.She isn't very old either, just pray for her and her family as they go threw this toghter.Our weather is quite warm again today we had some showers yesterday and then there was a beautiful sunset also a rainbow.Well must go for now as I am so hungry and not allow food are water until later after the operation. So until whenever may god and all my angels keep my safe and my family.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, June 23, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: