Returning Again
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Hi everyone,
Well I mist a couple days, only because this knee replacement sure is a painfull thing. Mostly during the day it isn't bad but at night it totally sets me nuts. And this rainy weather sure is playing a big part in it. We have had rain now for 4 straight days all day long. A lot of the roads and streets around us are closed because of all the water. We needed this rain but come on give us a break.The weather makes my knee ache a lot. I went to therapy yesterday for the first, and it was OK but my leg was very tired after the session. I will be going three times a week for eight weeks.I hope I get to moving it a little better without it hurting so much.I see your page looks good I still need to learn how this is done, and a lot of other things on here. I need to start back on my scrapbooking again as I really enjoyed that. Just need to figure out this computer as it isn't like my old one.When I download things it wants to put them all in word form, and I can't figure out why. I might uninstall the program and load it again ar maybe it is because this is not windows xp but vista and maybe the download is not for vista. I guess I'll close for now and go to start a new scrapbook page. so until tommorrow keep on smiling and be safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: