Another Birthday
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Welcome Everyone,
Well I'm' back with a short update. Today is someone Else's Birthday. It is my sister-in-laws She lives in Texas,and is retired from nursing. We haven't seen her since my motherinlaw passed away. But we do call each other on our special days and also other times. Today is another hot day here in sunny Florida I wish it was a little cooler that way I could get out and walk to try and loosen this new knee up. As it seems to get tight and swell when I am up. Also I heard last night that it will be sore and bother me for a year or more. As our friend had hers done a few months ago and she went to the doctors yesterday and he told her it will hurt for some time maybe a year or more.}good news Right] not? I hate being this way. Well I hope my daughter had a very Happy Birthday yesterday as she hasn't called for four days?? What's up with this. I hope you got my message and our cards. I am going to try to do a scrapbook page later if I can set that long{got to do something as I am going nuts not being able to do much.I guess that my short blog update is getting to be like a book so I must close this and find something else to do, so until we see each other have a very fine day and weekend.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, July 12, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: