Changes Oh Yea,
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Welcome All,
As you can see I haven't been on for awhile, to which I am sorry,I just haven't been feeling that great. I feel have sick to my stomach and I got this awful taste in my mouth. I am so tired of being sick all the time. As for my therapy it is going alright.I go three times a week and she usually adds something new at the beginning of the week. This week she added more time on the bike, and balancing myself on the new leg while standing on a couch, this is hard enough on flat surface let a lone on a soft one. Our weather is still too hot for me I can't wait for the humidity to drop so it gets a little cooler.The park has been pretty quiet but soon this will end, as it will soon be August and some will start to return.I did make it out to get my hair cut yesterday as it was just getting to be to much. While I wish I could change my own page I do really like that someone does it for me.And YES I like it very mush.One of these days I will learn more things I can do.Well I am doing laundry so I guess this will be it for awhile so until later you all have a very good weekend with what is left of it.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, July 27, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: