Pain & Weather
Friday, July 18, 2008
Come on in,
Just a short update today haven't forgot to update just can't take the pain of this new knee.I had therapy again on Thursday and she really did a work out on me.First of the bat it was the stationairy bike for 5 and then new step, on was to balance myself on the new knee for a count of 5 and do this three times, and if that wasn't hard I can't even do this with my good-bad leg. Then it was over to the wall and lean against it and do five skouts and then do the same ones I did before for a total of 15 each then to ice bag and the electric shocks which felt good. After that we left to get a handicap sticker and had to wait for 45 minutes in line to get it. It is good for 6 months. When we got home I was so tired and weak, today I can't seem to shake this weak feeling.I got therapy again today I hope I feel OK> Our weather has turned from rainy to hot hot hot. But I guess that is what we like but not me I like it a little cooler, can't wait till fall.I can't seem to get my mind on this yet so this is all for now and maybe will do some later, until then have a very safe and happy day.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Friday, July 18, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: