Starting to prepare !!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Welcome Friends and Family,
Just thought I would drop by for a short update before the Holiday begins.I am busy today trying to get things started for tomorrow Thanksgiving Day. Today I baked my pies which I cheated on, as I bought frozen ones and I should have just did my own. What a mess as the cherry was all broken I should have taken it back as it look awful{hopefully it will taste better than looks.I also baked a pumpkin but I am the only one that eats it so it looks O.K I cooked some eggs to make deviled eggs just need to fix them. We will be snacking until dinner is ready probably around 4'oclock or 5 ish . We don't like to eat a big meal early as then you feel lazy all day long.And want to sleep{LOL} Are you all ready for the big Black Friday I am as I am not shopping I have to work till 11"olock.Our snacks will be cheese and veggies with crackers{ sounds good to me. We my last pies is about done so I should check on it, Oh I forgot to tell everyone our weather is just right for the Holiday a little cold just like back home on Thanksgiving. So until tomorrow when the turkey cries take care.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: