Welcome Changes
Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Welcome Back.
I know I have been away to long, but I will blog some today. Our weather has been my kind of weather. We have had cool mornings and a nice breeze all day for the whole weekend and today also, but the humidity is to start and come back up but hopefully as they said another cold front will be here this weekend. This one is to be a little cooler. Well fall is finally in Florida, and I made this centerpiece for fall. I got some Halloween decorations out also, don't have too many of them. I can't wait for Christmas as I love to decorate for it. I would like to fine some new decorations,something different for outside so been looking around.Need to find out what everyone wants for Christmas any suggestion? Some of the snowbirds are returning this week and more next, soon it will be season and then things hopefully will get busy. We have been slow at work and they are complaining about hours. I just hope they keep mine as I only get 15 to 16 a week. I guess I will close and maybe try a scrap page need those software disc please.So until then be safe and take care.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: