Keep Them Safe
Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome Everyone
I am back with a short update. As you can see my title is Keep them safe. This is for all the folks that are in the path oh Hurricane Ike. We talked to his sister last night and she said she was not leaving,she has an inter closet and she has it fixed up to stay there during the storm.I guess all her children are also staying. I think they may be sorry but lets just pray they will be safe.She lives in Houston and some of her kids and her x live in Galveston. I also talked to my brother he is staying but he lives about four hours from Houston. He said he has enough oxygen to last several days, as he is on oxygen 24 seven. So all I ask is for everyone to pray for all of these people and the angels to keep them safe. As right now it doesn't look good. I am glad that we don't have to deal with Ike but I wish that all that do stay safe. Until after the storm stay safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Friday, September 12, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: