Not Wanted
Sunday, August 17, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Welcome To All
Except TROPICAL STORM FAY
WE DO NOT WANT YOU AND WE DO NOT NEED YOU HERE,SO JUST KEEP ON YOUR MERRY WAY]
Well as you can see and have heard we got a tropical storm on its way, they don't know yet where she is going but it might be Naples{here] or Fort Myers or the pan handle.So far she is just a tropical storm but could great stronger as she gets into the Gulf.We are under Hurricane Watch as she might become one soon. It is expected to make landfall on Tuesday if here but if she passes us it will be later for the rest of them.We are getting our things together just in case. Started to get the park ready today turning tables over and picking up things that could blow around.Yesterday I went shopping for supplies. I guess we take what we get as we can't stop Mother Nature {only pray for Fay to stay AWAY] I guess I better get my laundry finished so until later when I will update you all on Fay, stay safe and Angel Please Help Us All.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, August 17, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: