More Photos
Saturday, August 09, 2008

Come on in,
this a page I made for scrapbook of our mini vacation, it turned out pretty good but here it isn't to good. You can see it better at my page in scrapbookflair.com a link to it is on this blog.Well today we are getting rain off and on and it is hot,hot hot.Well as of yesterday I have no more therapy they said they did all they can do so just keep up doing the stretch and riding a bike or stationary bike. I can also go to the pool and do some exercises.She said my range of motion is 20 now it was 14 when I started so that is about all for it.Now it is waiting to go back to the doctors in Sept. I will probably try to go back to work soon as things are getting mighty tight here.I was out and walked earlier so now must get off here and go and do something. Need to go to the store and do a little laundry so I guess it is get off of here for now and see you all soon. Have a very great day.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, August 09, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: