Taking a Little Break
Thursday, August 07, 2008

Welcome All,
Well we are back for our little break. We enjoyed our time away from the park as it gave us a little time by ourselves we went to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend. We didn't do much but still had a pretty good time. I am still having a little pain with my new knee so it is hard to do too much.We went to the beach the one day but it seems we were always waiting for someone.Didn't go in the water just set and watch the people go by. It was pretty hot there one good thing is there was a little breeze.This photo is of a place we stopped to look at some ships.We also went to the Hard Rock Cafe. I played the slots and lost all my money. so what else is new ,that's my life.Always a loser{LOL}They had a nice light show at night but as usual I forgot my camera. Didn't think we were going there until the next day {Oh Well} I guess I should go and find something to do, it is hot again today I just came back for my walk and now I need to rest as my legs just aren't up to walking a lot yet. So until later have a fine day.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, August 07, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: