Is It Stormy?
Friday, August 15, 2008
Hi an welcome one and all,
You probably wonder what is going on with my title{Well someone has returned}I wonder who? I didn't know if you were going to blog anymore as you are never on and I don't thing you even check this anymore. Oh well I can't complain as sometimes I don't get on here to blog but should. Did you see I added something here today?Let me know if you did. Today is just another day of the pain still in my knee.some days I wish that I had never had it done. I get up an go for a walk and the ride the bike for 10 minutes and then back to do the other exercises and then I can hardly walk all day. I go back to the doctors on the 9Th and I can't wait to ask him how long do I put up with this pain. The other knee isn't and better although I haven't had it done, I walk around like I am 90 years old.Someone is getting a little ant see just can't wait till I go to work.I don't know how this is going to work out.I should be alright as all I do is set but when I set for a lenght of time that's when I can hardly get moving again. I talked to my boss yesterday and she ask when I was coming back but things are slow.Are weather is hot still maybe get some rain but there are a few things they are watching in the tropics so I hope they stay away. Well must close this little book and pay so bills so until later let the angels keep us safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Friday, August 15, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: