Time is Flying
Monday, August 25, 2008
Come right on in,
I was setting here starting to blog when I lost power for just a second,so I will start again. It seems as thought time is just flying by here we are in the last week on August, and soon the snowbirds will be returning.Our tropical storm Fay has finally left the building she sure wasn't in any hurry. She flooded so many places, luckily we did not get flooding as many people had to leave their homes with nothing.We had rain all day on Saturday what a lazy day.All together we had rain for six days straight.Well our son is having surgery on his back today should have called him last night but didn't so will call him later hope this fixes his knee and the awful pain he has been in. As for my knees they are still not the way they should be, and now my ankle is mess up. What a way to grow old all these aches and pain are no good.Our one daughter is have surgery in September so it seems our family is always having something done medical wise.I hope this will soon pass.I can't wait for fall to begin I am so tired of all this heat. I heard the other day that the north is going to be very cold and snowy this year this is not good what with the price on oil.I do not miss the very cold and snow only the very first on that clings to the trees and makes them so pretty, I also miss the changing of the leaves as they are in so many colors.Well my electric is playing games so I guess that I must sign off for now.Until later have a very good and safe day.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, August 25, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: