Bad News& Good
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back Again!!
As you can see by my title I got bad news and good news. First the good news I finally heard from my daughter in law just minutes ago after trying to reach someone yesterday and early today that my sons operation went alright. But he ended up staying last night as his oxygen level was low and going lower. They think he might have sleep apeny just like me.He already had one heart attack when he was 30 years old. But she said they were letting him come home today. Now for the bad news. The home that I was raised in burnt to the ground this morning about 7:00. Luckily no one was home as they were on their way to Pittsburgh.This home has a lot of memories to it.I am hoping to get some photos of it some when I do I will try to post them on here and as you can see I am back to scrap booking again. Maybe I will make a page of old photos and memories of this old house. Not sure when it was built but it was very very old.I love to scrap book old photos and new just need to find some new backgrounds.Well I should get something none but don't know just what yet so until later when I hope to have some photos take care and enjoy you day.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: