What Up
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Come on in,
Whats up with your page women? When I go to your page there is nothing there but your header of Welcome and a few sidebars. I have tried it everyday. I can go to Jennifer's and mine without any trouble but yours will not come up. You should go into it a repair it. My be because you are having trouble with your computer.How was your labor day? As you can see what ours was like because I put it into my update yesterday.Well it looks like Hanna it going up the east coast and we should only get winds and maybe a little rain. Just hope it stay away from Orlando.It might be a hurricane or just a tropical storm. We are watching all three of them especially Ike as it looks like he might head our way. I will be so glad when this year is over as it has been a very rough year for me.A lot of sickness and just plain problems.I am going to try some scrap booking so I guess I will close and until next time be safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, September 03, 2008 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:11 AM, Blogger Rochelle

Mom

If you are using the new foxfire it doesn't show anything with it. Just what you see, I took the new fox fire off and put the old version back on my computer. And now I can view my page and all is well with it.