Thanks Secret Angel
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Welcome Back.
Yes I had a special visitor to my site, and thanks angel.I really like what you did and did you see the new photo I put here? I decided to change my photo. Also I downloaded some more photos to photo bucket today.Their are some really old photo's of some of you children.I was going to email them to you but put them here and you can get them from there.I couldn't find to many and forgot what photos you wanted.Trudy must have most of them.Sorry for making my page a mess, I just got to learn how to do this.I have been busy transplanting some of my orchids and some new ones that were given to me,now I am done. All I need to do is get my flowers for fall planted. and decorate for Halloween.I just need to find my pumpkins, and the rest of my things.I sure wish this weather would cool down. Well must go for tonight as this stupid computer keeps shutting down and my program is coming on, so until later take care and special angel finish your job.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: