Guess Who
Thursday, October 02, 2008

glitter-graphics.com

Welcome Fall.
That is who, we are enjoying a very nice day today. Yes it does feel a little like fall that is why I put my title as Guess Who.I miss the cooler weather here in sunny Florida,and miss the changing of the leaves that is about all I miss from back home.Oh I miss that first snow fall that clings to all the trees.but do not like the cold weather so we moved to sunny Florida.So I found this fall photo and decided to put it here, hope all enjoys it. I need to change my header also but can't get it to work for me. I tried not long ago but it said it couldn't be don't know what I did. Maybe will try again soon.I have been working daily and when I get home I get on here and time just flies and I get nowhere. Need more hours in the day now.{LOL}Just learned yesterday that a friend here in our park has breast cancer, and this is breast cancer awareness month. If you haven't had your yearly mammogram please do so. I am not one to talk as I need to schedule one also.I hope she can make it here soon as she is going to have radiation fist. Well I made a few scrapbook pages but need to get some photos of new things to scrap and then find them after I download them on here,that is my weakness as most of the time I can't find them.Well soon I will start to get things ready for decorating for Halloween and Christmas. I guess that is about all for now will try to return later but until then please take care and the angels will guide you safely home.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, October 02, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: