Good News
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Your Back
Thanks for stopping by, I am sorry I took so long to updated since the storm but I returned to work on Monday and have just been lazy{LOL}.I got good news though, everyone weathered the storm OK.We received a phone call yesterday from his sister and everyone there is alright.She never lost her electric but their water was slow and she had huge limbs down all around her house in fact they blocked her house but none on it.Some of her neighbors are with out electric and trees fell on their homes so she is sharing her electric with some of them by running cords to their homes.Her one daughter has moved in with her as she has no electric and they have small children so Diana she it is a little noisy there now. I haven't heard from my brother but I am sure he is fine as he lives about four hours away from Houston.Not much else is going on here, still hot and humid, they say fall is just around the corner,I sure hope so maybe it will cool off a little.I have been so tired since I returned to work and my new knee is acking all the time,maybe I went back to soon. I hope it gets better as I can't stand it.Must close for now will be back soon I hope. Until then stay safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: