Cooler Weather
Monday, November 17, 2008

glitter-graphics.com Welcome All Cool Weather Friends and Family,
Yes, I finally got a few minutes to update this blog{LOL}
I have been a little busy lately but will try to update today and just maybe keep it up,I am starting to get into the spirit of the holidays, just a little.Today the weather is just a little cool or maybe some would say cold. But it is to get colder in the next few days.I think then it will be the holiday feeling.Ha,Ha, I got most of my shopping all done.
ne just a few more things to do. I went shopping for Thanksgiving and got that out of the way.Now to start my decorating for Christmas.I think I will start to do that this week and next.This turkey is dancing now but not for long.Ha,Ha, Well must go check my clothes and I am making homemade veggie soup so must go check it and finish, so until later have a safe and warm afternoon.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, November 17, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: