Colder Yet Brr!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

glitter-graphics.com
Come On In!!
Yes I know it is hard to believe.I am back two in a row Wow. It was so darn cold last night we had to put our little heater.It is starting to warm up but not to get out of the 60's.It is suppose to get cold again tonight then only in the 60's at night.I like this cool weather but not cold,it feels good when it is cooler. The air smells so fresh.Last night was not a good night for my daughter.She was driving home and was hit in the rear end,now her car is a mess.She also was hurt but hopefully not bad she is on her way to the doctors now.I swear these people down here don't know how to drive sometimes. He was at fault.As you can see with the graphic I posted it is getting near Halloween and we are having a party on Friday which means the snowbirds are back so let the parties begin.This will be our first on and more to follow some are pretty good. They are having some different ones this year will keep you posted and maybe a few photos when they happen.I guess I should get off here and hope she calls when she gets home to let me know how she is after her doctors appointment. So until then take care and stay warm.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: