Brrr,Baby It's Cold Outside
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Welcome,
Please come in out of the cold. Yes I think we still live in sunny Florida but---
it sure isn't sunny and warm today. In fact early this morning it was 54 degrees. Tomorrow and Thursday it is to go down in the low 40's now that is cold for October in Florida.Well they say when the snowbirds start to come down the cool or cold weather usually follows them. There are a few of them here already so I guess we can say they brought this with them. LOL Well yesterday I started my Christmas shopping got three taken care of, just one more to go and do not know what to do there.Says they don't need anything but that's not right I never have cheated one child as I spent the same on one as the other.I hope to be done shopping by early November.That will be a first for me,also I got my cards all I need to do is address them. Then it's baking and decorating the house which I totally enjoy doing.I got some new orchids given to me and some are blooming or ready to bloom so will take some photos soon to display on here.I just thought I would update now and then must go and do some monthly entries in my daily log so I do not forget. So I just that is about all that is happening here in sunny Florida so take care and be safe until later.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: