Happy Veterans Day
Tuesday, November 11, 2008

glitter-graphics.com Welcome Back!!
Yea I am back with a short blog. Hope everyone is having a good day. As we all should know today is Veterans Day. I lost my youngest brother in the Vietnam War so today I am missing him much. He was just 18 years old when he was killed in Vietnam , a war we had no business being in. He was so young to have his life end so soon. Just as a lot of young men are losing their lives to fight for our country right now.We should all stand up and be glad we are Americans.I have been busy trying to get ready to start with these holidays that seem to be creeping closer and closer. This year will soon be over and what a year it has been, I think I will do a year in review when it comes closer to the end.But for now please pray for all our veteran live and past away as we celebrate this day in peace which they are fighting for. So for now peace to to all and stand up to be an American. God Bless The U.S.A.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: