Holiday Centerpieace
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome Back
As you can see I have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog or much of anything. Now my hands are really causing me a lot of problems, the other night I woke to not being able to feel my fingers. I think it is just carpultunnelton in both but will have it checked after the holiday if I can put up with it until then. As some days they hurt so bad and feel like little pins running through them all day.Our weather is cool yesterday and today but it will be about 80 on Christmas which isn't Christmas weather. Will must run last minute mail I missed to send out sorry kids your cards will be a little late grandma is getting slower every year. LOLUntil later let those Christmas angels help us through all the bad times we are having lately. Love

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: