Working again
Monday, December 29, 2008


Welcome
Will one holiday is over and now the cleanup beings. I haven/\'t started to tear down my decoration yet but maybe will start tom morrow on some of them in the house.I have been using TV trays to eat on as I didn't want to take my centrepiece down but I just I must soon as the New Year will be here soon.Hope you all had a very nice Christ,mas, we did even though it was boring just setting here by ourselves. We talked to the children early and then it was a very boring day.This Christmas all our children were with their families. Our oldest daughter went to Conn. and seen her brother after 21 years.this made my day. I am so glad things are better now, just hope her problems get ironed out also.Now if are youngest son would get it together and see his brother which is probably just as long as our daughter maybe longer.Everyone needs to spent Christmas together maybe next year. Place not disclosed.Well must check out my email so will close for now, this photo is of another orchid I have blooming now, isn't it beautful? Until later take care and be safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, December 29, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: