Sad Day
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Welcome one and all.
I know I haven't updated in some time but I have been pretty sick with some virus and still it wants to hang on and make me miserable.Yesterday was my birthday and things were going not to bad until late last night. I got some very sad and bad news. My sister was killed in an auto crush they had to cut her out of the car and she died shortly after, before she was taken to the hospital. I am not quite sure but I think she was 57 or 58 years old. They think she had a sugar seizure as she hit head on into another car.Now she is with the lord and he will give her rest, she is also with her two brothers and Mom & Dad. May they all rest in peace,and may her family be safe from harm as she had three daughter all young.They are going to miss her so much now as they were all close.I am feeling so out of it today so I will update more later or tomorrow.Untl then be safe and may all the angels be with you. Sharon I miss you so much,LOVE You

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, May 09, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: