New Page
Saturday, March 07, 2009


Welcome
Just added another scrap blog I love this site and making new pages.Today I had a yard sale to get rid off a few unnecessary things as there is just so much room I have{LOL]. I made out quite well as I got rid of all but four items I had out which is good, I posted a for sale items on our board at the laundry room so just maybe I can sell the rest.Today the weather is starting to get hot which I do not like but I guess it is about time.Been trying to catch something but today I feel a little better.I must call the doctor on Monday as he called in a prescription that I know nothing about or why do I stop some or take the fourth one for blood pressure control.Guess will find out Monday it has been running real high. I must get off here and see what I can come up with for dinner so I will leave you for now and see you soon with the update on things going on in our sunny Florida Bye for now

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, March 07, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: