Oops it's Gone
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Hi Folks,
As you can see I deleted my last update as it would not come up,I put it on from another site and they did it but I don't know what happened but you couldn't view it so it's gone.Our weather is changing again there are two more cold waves coming in, right now it isn't too bad but is to get cold tonight and again on Wednesday.We complain about the cold now but this summer we will wish we had it [right]So why complain.LOL Well had my surgery on my hand but the fingers are still numb so don't know what is up there. I go back to the doctors on the 9th to get the stitches out will ask why they still feel the same the only thing is my hands don't seam to be sleeping as much.I think I better get off for now as my hand gets tired easy and then starts to thump.So until later have a great day and [Go Steelers]

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, February 01, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: