Cold but Not That Cold Yet
Thursday, January 22, 2009

glitter-graphics.com
Cold But Freezing
Welcome all friends and family. Yes we are still in Florida but I am wondering because it is so cold here. Had to cover all my babies last night as they were calling for freezing temp. for all of southwest Florida.We had 33 right here with some frost but I didn't get to take any photos as it was too cold for me except when I had to go out.I called off work today as they had to run nerve test on my hand and now I am having surgery next Friday.They said it was from medium to severe and suggested that I take care of it immediately, so I said next week.This is my right hand that is the worst and the left is medium. So for now they do the right one. our son was release to go back to work now he must do set down work so don't know how this will go over as for what he does is not sit down. So we will see.Our youngest daughter is having knee surgery on Wednesday so hope all goes well there, it seems it is always something right.I amm going to get off as this is bothering my hand a lot so until later take care and stay safe.
 
Photobucket
Thursday, January 22, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: