Scrappin Again
Sunday, February 08, 2009

Welcome All,
Here is a scrap page that I did in scrapblog I like this site as you can use their backgrounds and just add your photo then add trheir other things it is a great site.The site is called Scrapblog.com you all might want to check it out. Our weather has finally warmed up a little. Today it is in the high 70's and by the end of the week we are to be back in the 80's, so I guess maybe just maybe our cold spell might be over.I go to get the stitchs out of my hand tomorrow, need to call Doc also to see what is up with my legs again as they feel like lead again and my sugar and blood pressure are going up too so will see if I can get appointment for this week.Other than that nothing much new except a surprise need to call me and will tell you what.Need prayers that all comes out OK. Guess will close for now hope to take some photos of an orchid I got blooming now so we will see.Take care and be safe until we blog again

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, February 08, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: