More Scrapblog
Saturday, March 14, 2009

Come on In
Just popped by for a short blog update before I start some dinner. Been busy cleaning and finishing my laundry today. First this morning went and got my hair cut as it was coming down on my ears and I can't stand that. The last few days have been just great not to hot and cool at night but it is to get humid by the first of the week.Tried to get an update on my brother but no one was answering the phone so maybe at the hospital.Still need to finish the outside up and put down some mulch the flowers are starting to catch hold I think.I got to go help with the St.Patties day meal on Monday the party is Tuesday an I am making the cakes again.They are Key Lime Cakes, sound pretty good.Well before this turns into a book I guess I will sign off and start my dinner.So until later be safe and take care.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, March 14, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: