Fun Activities
Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome
Tried to put this on yesterday but I lost it after I made it and couldn't find it. I did find it today.This photo was taken at the 70's party which we did not go to because of the food that was being served. As I can only eat certain things and this was not one of them as it was too much spices.They were having lasange. They are having a St Patty's Day party this Tuesday got to make cakes for it so I guess we will be going to it.They are having Irish stew and corn beef and cabbage.I am only doing a short blog as must start dinner, but I thought I would ask everyone that reads this blog to please pray for my brother.He is in the hospital and not doing good at all. His wife called last night to tell me he was in there, they thought at first it was a heart attack but it isn't. He needs a new lung his is in very bad shape and failing, she said they might have to put him on life support. This is my only brother as both my other brothers have passed away. One was killed in Veitnum and the other had cancer. So I only pray that it is not his time. Please pray for him. With that I am getting off for now so take care and may the angels watch over my brother and all of you.
Thanks

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, March 12, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: