Belated Happy Easter
Thursday, April 16, 2009

glitter-graphics.com

Back and feeling a little better,Welcome this is going to be a very short update. As you all can see I have not updated in a long time. One of the main reasons is I have been very sick. I am glad to say I think I am on the way to recovery. I had a very nasty virus in fact it was almost pneumonia. I still got inter ear infection.Yesterday I was stumbling around like I was drunk and I don't even drink.My ears feel a little better today and I am not so congested but still have that awful cough.Little secret angel {next time keep your little gifts{like this we don't want them]wanted only to visit and have a good time away for a while.Maybe will go back to work Monday if all stays the same.
 
Photobucket
Thursday, April 16, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: