Prayers are answered!!
Thursday, May 14, 2009


Just to say maybe my bad luck streak is over.As today my youngest son called and he is out of the hospital, so maybe the bad luck streak is starting to go away. I sure hope so as lately if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.He said he was feeling a little better and the doctor said he could go home with antibiotics in the pill form that they were taking the I.V's out just take is easy and make an appointment to see him if he got worse and in two weeks.I posted a photo of my Mothers Day and Birthday flowers they are still pretty good.Today is another hot day with storms all around us but little rain here. Well I must go and start some dinner I think we are just having leftovers. So until tomorrow will leave and hope all have a safe day. Angels will be hovering and taking care of you all.
 
Photobucket
Thursday, May 14, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: