Early Wish
Sunday, May 24, 2009


Yes I know this is early but maybe will not feel like doing it later}LOL} Just an early wish as someone will be celebrating an anniversary soon. I was making some scrap pages today and I made this one just for you. I couldn't find a good photo so I got these from you.LOL. Our weather has been wet and hot not so much wet as we seem to not get that much rain and we need it more than some places,as we are so dry.I am just a little bored today as I did most to my chores yesterday. Now that season is over it is so quiet here. I have some gardening to do but it is so hot here and I hate all this heat so I just stay inside. Well I am going to try another page so will close for now and hope you enjoy your page. Until later be safe and angels will take you under their wings.
Love

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, May 24, 2009 | Permalink |


0 Comments: